Monday 24 October 2011

Urban Outfitters.

I have always enjoyed visiting Urban Outfitters not just for their cute retro clothes and jewelery they have to offer but, as an interior designer I do appreciate their vintage and, well urban approach to designing their shop floors. That's what I love about retail design it gives a chance for the stores to express their products through the interior design as well as the merchandising, and i think Urban Outfitters are a great example of doing this so well.

I am so pleased with my new purchase from the always gorgeous and fun homeware range, which has some items currently on sale! Which would be ideal for Christmas present, for those who are organised!
I later had a look at the extensive homeware range on their website. And discovered the gorgeous selection of bedding, I've picked out a few of my favorite colourful products! But what do you think?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment