Thursday 13 October 2011

First Post!

Well here goes... first post.

Maybe I should explain myself, as an interior designer I am constantly searching for inspiration and have a large collection of images and thoughts in my head which I feel I need to put down on virtual paper.

When I was a kid I genuinely believed that people used to live in a world of black and white, and I remember thinking how awful that would have been and how lucky we are to have such beautiful blue skies, green trees, and my favorite orange and green jumpers.

Of course, when I finally realised it was just black and white TV I was already fixated with all things colourful! And not afraid to use it.

However being in the interior design industry it has come to my attention that so many of us are afraid to use colour within design schemes.
Now, I'm not encouraging painting the entire house pink but I hope to inspire pushing those colourful boundaries more then just a feature wall.

So I hope you can join me, and enjoy what I want to offer. Feel free to comment and share with me your thoughts and inspirations you think I might like.

Thanks. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment