Monday 31 October 2011

Hanging out.

I am currently having huge problems when it comes to hanging coats and storing shoes! And when I say problems I mean I have nothing! And I refuse to get something standard and ordinary, so for now I will have to live with coats and shoes left where ever they end up being abandoned!
 It's one of those things, when I see it I'll know it's right! And yes I am still talking about hooks and boxes!

However I found these ideas and knew I had to share them. I love the quirkiness they bring to the hall way, or any other room for that matter.


But what I think brings their strength in design is the impact colour has. The shoe rack which appears to be a vintage picture rail painted a fantastic citrus yellow is the center piece surrounded by white walls and objects.
Then in contrast the pure white faux antlers which  stand out due to the powerful earth orange wall.
Yet both providing a handy purpose!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment