Friday 21 October 2011

Animal Lamps!

One of my favorite lights of all time is from the fantastic product designer Ed Carpenter's Pigeon Light. The iconic bird of our British high streets can now be clipped into our homes for a fun colourful light, perching on any shelf. What's not to love, available in 6 different colours.

This stunning bird inspired me to find other animal lamps and I didn't have to look further then one of my favorite designer furniture companies Graham & Green who come up trumps with animal lamps!
These fun tongue in cheek animal lamps are designed by one of my most inspired designers at the moment Abigail Ahern who enjoys taking design to another level, pushing boundaries and most definitely not playing safe! True inspiration for me. Check out her blog.

These humorous animal lamps will be the talking point of any room!

Sweet little nightlights, definitely not just for the kids!

This fantastic Bird Cage Chandelier would look stunning over a dining table, I can think of some party tricks there!



No comments:

Post a Comment