Wednesday 19 October 2011

Not just any old feature wall..

Wallpaper comes in a huge amount of choices....patterns, colours, textures, sizes, random patterns. And then we got to think which is the best place to put it, and most of us think FEATURE wall. This design term has been drummed into us for many years now. 
Although, I can't deny a good feature wall now and again I hope that this idea shows we should think outside the box and how fantastic wallpaper can look in unexpected places.
The intricate detail of the design is emphasised with the simple surroundings subtly matching with the sweet cushion on the design classic Eames RAR Chair.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! 'Feature Wall' - popularised by that posh bloke off Changing Rooms I think, among others. But this puts a new spin on the idea, and I think it's a much more effective and striking. I also think decals are a neat little addition to any plain wall, and easy to remove too, so handy for renters!

    ReplyDelete