Monday 28 November 2011

Moroccan splendor.

One place I want to visit on my wish is Morocco, the landscape, the delicious food, architecture and of course the beautiful colours and patterns which adorn the wonderful objects which come from this fascinating country.

The luxurious colours that enriched Moroccan interiors are so inspiring and are completely up my street! Even if you take just some simple elements from Morocco it can warm and brighten up any interiors without it looking too 'themed'.

Today I got a fantastic turquoise Moroccan leather pouffe! I have been looking out for one for a long time and having found an absolute bargain I couldn't refuse!
Similar can be found at Graham and Green.


I have now been inspired to do a bit of research and most definitely invest in more colourful accessorizes! Especially, cushions, lamps, tiles! In fact, I think Moroccan style is absolutely stunning, I better start saving for my plane ticket!

Moroccan style doesn't have to be bright fushias, oranges and blues. Then again why would you do it any way?
However, I still think it works using more earthy tones and the traditional perforated screen or lamp using dark wood and metal, though a bit of gold would highlight the glamour of Morocco.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment