Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Year. New Start.

Well it's one week into the New Year and all my resolutions and promises to myself have only started with just the one run and finally booking a dentist appointment.

However my main resolution was to get back started with my blog! It's so easy for time to run away with us, especially during the holidays, that even the tasks we enjoy never seem to get accomplished!

So as I start again providing my thoughts and new ideas of the wonderful world of interiors.
This year I will be attending a handful of trade shows which I will report on all the new and exciting products and designers, which I am very excited about.

January always gives the excuse for everyone, including myself to get organised! Until we get to week 2 and forget all about our neatly laid out diaries and excel files making sure we note EVERYTHING we bought everyday keeping track of the finances... well except those shoes, and that dinner out, they don't really count! Then we end up forgetting as we clear out our purse filled to the brim of receipts we're always told we are meant to keep hold of.

So instead of kidding myself I'll start this year with interior inspiration of organised space! So even if I don't organise myself at least we can still look at lovely interiors!

An organised symmetrical bookshelf creates not only storage but I have always thought bookshelfs are so romantic as they can create intellectual art work, colour and texture to any interior.


There is nothing worse then trying to find your planned outfit in the a bundle of clothes pushed into wardrobes and draws, this new year I am trying to organise my wardrobe!



Organised doesn't mean boring! This fantastic colourful workspace would help me get up in the morning for work! The bright pink and blue bookshelf on casters makes organisation easier and fun. Using different sized shelves provides space for all objects getting away from a regimented look.

So I hope everyone has had a fantastic start to a New Year! And whether you continue with your resolutions or not, it's a start to recognise them and at least by keeping them in the back of your mind one day we can all achieve our goals!

And besides I always seem to get motivated when spring turns!

No comments:

Post a Comment